Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||PTFE Coated Fiberglass Tape||Carrier:||PTFE Coated Fiberglass|
|Width:||600mm Or Customized||Length:||33m|
teflon adhesive tape,
heat resistant teflon tape
3mils/5mils PTFE Coated Fiberglass Tape with Silicone Adhesive for Heat Sealing Machine
Heat Resistance PTFE Coated Fiberglass Tape is using glass cloth as base material impregnated with PTFE film, single surface treated and coated with a silicone adhesive.
PTFE Coated Fiberglass Tape provide a slick surface on process machinery and offers an extremely low coefficient of friction which, in combination with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive, creates a non-stick surface that performs at elevated temperatures.
|Physical Characteristics||Standard Values|
|Carrier||PTFE Fiber Glass cloth|
|Peel Adhesion to Steel||11.5N/40mm|
|Temperature Resistance||260℃(long-term) to 300℃(short term)|
1. Premium glass cloth reinforced backing provides greater tensile strength and resistance to tears and punctures than typical PTFE film backed tapes.
2. Silicone adhesive offers high temperature performance and long aging.
3. Thicker backing helps extend the service life over thinner versions when subjected to abrasion and wear.
• Easy-release, low friction surface on heat sealing and packaging equipment.
• Mold release surface in composite bonding.
• Lining conveying chutes, troughs and ducts.
• Covering rollers, drums, turnbars and formers on stitchers, binders and other process machinery.
• High temperature bundling.
• Barrier for the separation of dissimilar parts.
Support various of die cutting by your specific demand.