Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||High Temperature Mask PET Green Tape||Carrier:||Polyester Film|
Green PET/Polyester Tape is a general purpose polyester tape ideal for masking in high temperature applications. The translucent green backing is tear resistant. Coated with a silicone adhesive, this tape functions well in masking for powder coating to provide sharp paint lines. It removes cleanly and in one-piece from most surfaces, avoiding slivering and breaking.
|Physical Characteristics||Standard Values|
|Total Tape Thickness||0.06mm|
|180° Peel Adhesion to Stainless Steel||30 oz/in – 6.8N/25mm|
|Temperature Resistance||-20℃ to 210℃|
• Polyester films offer excellent thermal, abrasion, and chemical resistance while maintaining their flexibility.
• Green color makes tape placement obvious for both application and removal.
• Backing leaves a sharp paint line.
• Silicone adhesives offer high heat resistance compared to many rubber and acrylic adhesives, reducing failure due to softening, oozing, and adhesive transfer.
• Silicone adhesives adhere well to tough-to-stick-to surfaces like silicone liners and fixtures coated with mold release.
• Silicone adhesive removes cleanly from many surfaces.
• Available for die-cuts.
• Masking for powder coat painting.
• Flash breaker tape when pulling through cured coating such as epoxies.
• Holding and splicing difficult to stick to surfaces such as silicone liner.
• Holding parts or sealing vacuum bags during processing.
Pack and Delivery
Support various of die cutting by your specific demand.