Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||High Temperature Resistant Amber Polyimide Tape||Carrier:||Polyimide Film|
|High Temperature Resistance:||260℃|
High-Temperature Polyimide Tape consists of a polyimide film and silicone adhesive designed for solder masking and other very high- temperature applications.
Polyimide tape is available in standard and custom widths and lengths.
Standard length is 33 meters (36 yards).
|High Temperature Resistance||260℃|
|180°Peel off Force||50±20g/25mm|
1. Good shear resistance.
2. Excellent heat resistance.
3. Excellent chemical stability.
4. Radiation resistance.
5. Solvent resistance.
6. Easy for die-cutting.
1. Suitable for electronic circuit board wave soldering masking.
2. Electrical insulation and high-end finger protection, motor insulation.
3. Lithium battery positive and negative and ears fixed.
4. Now it is widely used in aviation, marine, spacecraft, missile, rockets, atomic energy, electrical and electronic industry and other fields.
Support various of die cutting by your specific demand.