Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||No-adhesive Polyimide Film||Carrier:||Polyimide Film|
|High Temperature Resistance:||280℃||Application:||Wave Soldering Mask|
Polyimide film provides excellent electrical, thermal, physical and chemical properties over a wide temperature range between -240℃(-452℉) and 400℃(752℉), making them superior for electrical insulation applications. Polyimide film can be laminated, metalized, punched, formed or adhesive coated. It is ideal for insulating circuit board, high temperature powder coated and transformers manufacturing.
|Average Frequency Electrical Strength(MV/m)||≥220|
|Relative Dielectric Constant(48~62Hz)||3.5±0.4|
1. Good shear resistance.
2. Excellent heat resistance.
3. Excellent chemical stability.
4. Radiation resistance.
5. Solvent resistance.
6. Easy for die-cutting.
1. Suitable for electronic circuit board wave soldering masking.
2. Electrical insulation and high-end finger protection, motor insulation.
3. Lithium battery positive and negative and ears fixed.
Support various of die cutting by your specific demand.